Interview somebody you follow or know about through the internet, but who you have never met in person. Publish the interview on a website.
The interview can be recorded in a format of your choice: text, audio, video, images, or some combination. If you're not sure, or if you're new to programming, I'd recommend working with a written, text-based interview for this project. You're free to edit or annotate the interview as you see fit.
We'll work on this project in two phases: first creating an HTML-only version of the interview, and then adding CSS.
- Conduct your interview and code a rough draft (could be HTML only) by February 8
- Final draft due February 22
- getting to know HTML and CSS
- typesetting and graphic design in the browser
- thinking about publishing online
- original interview (meaning you create the interview, it's not already published)
- some form of introduction explaining who the interviewee is
- favicon + title
- design that responds to multiple screen sizes or print media